Objective: To portray our professional image, either by phone or in person. To perform the tasks necessary to ensure accurate and timely data entry for payroll and accounts payable and assist in the overall efficient operation of the office Duties:
- General Office
- Promptly and courteously answer the phone. “Good (morning or afternoon) DeSantis Landscapes this is (your name)” – Primary phone answering
- Greet and assist visitors to our office.
- Make visitors feel comfortable and welcome. Ask whom they are here to see, offer them a chair, and point out magazines and periodicals to look at while they wait.
- Facilitate the efficient flow of mail through the office handling incoming mail.
- Collect incoming mail. Open all mail, sort and recycle junk mail, distribute to appropriate mail receptacles.
- General filing
- Provide typing support as needed.
- Assist Vice President in ensuring the overall efficient operation of the office and the general business.
- Regularly attend and participate in office staff meetings, trainings and other committee meetings as assigned.
- Check faxes and distribute to appropriate people – primary responsibility
- Accounts Payable
- Responsible for processing all vendor invoices
- Reconcile POs from Aspire software into Quick Books
- Prepares checks (Bill pay online) for all accounts payable
- Generates routine reports on accounts payable
- Set up vendors in Quick Books
- Collect and file Certificates of Insurance for subs
- Collect and file W9 info for subs
- Reconcile credit card accounts
LCB #5876 Apply Now!
Irrigation Service Technician
Job Summary: The Irrigation Technician installs, repairs, and troubleshoots underground lawn sprinkler systems. Nature of Work: This position requires a lot of independent work as well as time flexibility, You must possess the following physical abilities such as trunk strength, manual dexterity, and wrist-finger movement in order to perform the essential functions of the position. Examples of Duties: Installs new drip and sprinkler systems. Ability to pass backflow assembly test exam. Knowledge of advanced irrigation systems(weather-based controllers, central irrigation systems, two wire, etc.) Knowledge of pumping systems, water features. Experience with landscape lighting. Capability to remove old systems and recover reusable equipment. Sets and maintains times on computer and electronic valve clocks; troubleshoots computerized electronic systems, irrigation controllers, solenoid valves, and heads of all types. Operates tractors and trenches to install/repair lines. Will work one on one with clients, great customer service skills are required. Minimum Qualification Requirements This position requires at least one year experience of underground lawn sprinkler system repair and installation experience; CLT CLIA certification is a plus. Must possess a current, insurable ODL and pass pre-employment drug test. Bilingual applicants, highly encouraged to apply.Apply Now!
Plant Health Care Spray Technician
Seeking an individual to apply both conventional and organic applications. Come work with the best, most passionate team of landscape professionals in the area! Must be organized and keep good application records. Top pay for the right individual with a profit sharing bonus at year end. Knowledge and experience in pesticide application required. Commercial Pesticide Applicator’s License required. Clean ODL and pre-hire drug screen.Apply Now!